Quality, Environmental Management, Occupational Health and Safety Policy
ANFIBIO LTDA. is committed to maintain an Integral Quality, Environmental Management, Occupational Health and Safety Policy in all the works related to Transport, Waste Management, Equipment and Input Supply, and Consultancy services it provides nationwide.
Our integrated management policy implies our deep commitment to offer the best quality of products and services to our customers, ensuring the integrity within our organization, constantly protecting the quality of the processes, the health and safety of our workers, and the environment.
To successfully fulfill the Commitments of this Integral Policy it is necessary to:
- Periodically ensure compliance with customer and, valid legal and regulatory requirements as well as with those voluntarily assumed in relation to quality, safety and environment.
- Optimize and improve our infrastructure, bearing in mind the increase of service capacity and the control of significant environmental aspects.
- Permanently maintain the performance and management of the integrated management system.
- Identify, assess, control and reduce risk factors of each job to prevent work accidents and occupational diseases, developing a culture of responsible behavior, which is shared by our employees, customers, suppliers, contractors and the general community.
- Prevent pollution by controlling environmental aspects in our activities and in the provision of our services.
This Quality, Environmental Management, Occupational Health and Safety policy must be known and practiced by all the members of our company; therefore, it will be updated, disclosed, communicated and be available to all our customers, employees and stakeholders.
Important note: ANFIBIO has not renewed this external certification, however, we continue using its integrated policy as a working guideline.